What Proof Is There That This Really Works?
One would think that claiming to have a system that gives you 80% chance to win a bet is enough to convince you to fork out the dough. Some people follow that old adage about not throwing good money after bad. But more often than not the gambler, or the bettor, makes a bad bet and hours or even days later still doesn’t win, but he’s not really sure why. The buyer of the system has to deal with all of these emotions and this uncertainty over a long period of time. Eventually the system is well documented to have reached its 8 week target on a regular basis.
How Does it Help to Have an Added Value of 10 When Betting?
Well what value are you really after? Simply put if you are backing the favourite in a race of more than 10 runners with the bookmaker offering odds of 10 on the favourite you are getting 8 + (the eight runners plus the favourite) for your money. If you backed say the favourite horse for $1.00 your stake would be $1.20. You have backed away $1.20 from your pocket. Added to the original $1.00 bet your will have $1.40 which is a net $2.40 gain.
If the odds of the horse increase after your first bet the value of your bet will also increase.
The procedure is repeated for a third time the betting process. The result of the third bet is not used as this will remove the extra $1.20 dollars value from the bet and leave you with $1.40 left.
Now approaching the fourth race. The horse has jumped from 4/2 to 6/2 in the betting and odds have remained the same. Your investment now stands at $2.40.
At the end of the 4th race your investment has increased to $3.20.
- The fifth race bet has increased to $3.60.
- The sixth race bet is at $4.00.
- The seventh bet is at $5.00.
- The last race bet has increased to $8.00.
- Your stake is now $11.00.
- We have completed the 7th bet and your balance is $21.20
- 8th bet is at $10.00
- 9th bet is at $12.00
- 10th bet is at $14.00.
- 11th bet is at $16.00.
- 12th bet is at $20.00.
- Your investment stands at $31.20
- We have completed the 8th bet and your balance is $45.20
- 9th bet is at $14.00
We have not completed the third bet because you did not bet on the favourite. Consequently your stake is $0.20
Finally the favourite wins the race. Your investment is refunded and you are left with $45.20
- A punter’s dream is to win every race. This is very rarely achieved although there are a few winners. Nevertheless, on completion of the eight bets your balance has been refunded back to you. On completion of the third bet your investment has been refunded back to you. And on completion of the forth bet, the horse losses and your gamble is summarily closed down.
- You can repeat this process fifty times if you wish. Each time the opposing horse wins your $1.20 investment is refunded back to you and your total return is $40 (25 + $20 + $15 + $10). In addition, a bet of nine is no longer needed to protect your liability.